Week 4


4:07 PM
Tuesday April 7, 2020



I'm feeling hyper, energetic, and very hard to concentrate.

I can live in my mind, so I have to be careful about that.
Sometimes I'll see my hair in the corner of my eye and feel fear for a second.



I've gone for 2 walks today, and an extra walk to the amazon hub to pick up a package.
It wasn't none of the packages I was expecting, once again.
I light up every time I see that notification about a new package! only to be another hello fresh package.

but I'm grateful for that. Grateful to have a job, steady income, food in my fridge, and organs working correctly to digest it and a home to enjoy it in.

There's truly a lot to be thankful for. I feel my mind shifting now.


there's so much uncertainty around this pandemic. This week was projected to be the worst one yet in America.

But week 3 was the week for me where I began to mourn. Anxiety was heightened, I didn't feel like reading my bible, praying, working, anything. I ate cookies 3x that week.

I'm better this week. I prayed this morning in silence, and it felt good.
I stretched, and it felt good.
I made some oatmeal while watching a dormtainment video with Hey Fran Hey and it felt good.
I walked outside and it felt good.
I sang "fall afresh" out loud and it felt good
I breath in and out, and it feels good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Reads of 2021

2 months in

August Feels