Day 4.. Peace when it doesn't make sense and Ace Hood

8:31 PM Jonathan Ogden Playing in the background.

worship session from 4 days ago. 


Let's get into it 

Today, I woke up feeling groggy and upset that I didn't get the sleep I wanted. 
Now that I'm not on social media, I'm seeing my underlying patterns. 

The need to listen to something at night, bothers me. 
I mean, I know it must be normal but for some reason it bothers me.

I don't want to be dependent on those things. So bravo to me for being aware. 
Now I need Jesus to help me overcome those things. 





Productivity

This area has gotten better for me this week. This makes week 6 of working from home, and I am determined to learn what I can about working from home, being productive, and getting things done in a timely manner and in great quality. I was so zoned in at work, that I had to get up from my desk and take 2 walks today. the walks were nice. I have been listening to my "WIN" playlist, and Ace hood is really doing it for me. 

I think that's what it's about. See what others have done, but find things for you that will keep you motivated. for me, its Jesus, lots of breaks, and Ace Hood. lol 


Technology

I noticed today that my phone is suggesting that I open up Facebook and Instagram. Even while writing this post, I got an email notification from Facebook saying that my Pastor Rick "has a special message". I instantly opened the email only to find that facebook is wanting me to open the facebook and login in order for me to see his post. I see you, facebook engineers. I'm good on it. 


Mind 

I think the trauma that I experienced a few years ago and the feeling safe has been coming up again for me. But I'm going to read Psalm 4 and listen to this worship. 



Even when I don't understand it, I know that you are faithful I know that you are good God.
So I don't have to be afraid. No not anymore
You're my safe place, my glory, the lifter of my head. 

Salud. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Reads of 2021

2 months in

August Feels