Am I pissed, triggered, or both?

I've been trigged again, Maybe it's all of the podcast I've been listening to.... The Read, the sex jokes, msm, and flashbacks to 2017 makes me want to go back to that moment and wish it all away, or wish death on the man that caused me so much pain.

Around 6 am I saw a notification on my phone from Abide about shame.
Colossians 1:21-22
God sees me as holy and blameless, he doesn't see the worse in me, nor my mistakes that I have beaten myself up for over and over in my head...

So I'm not going to be distracted or live in the past. Been there done that. With God, I am healed and He is healing my mind, emotions, perspective, thoughts, and body.


I can be free, I am free.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Reads of 2021

2 months in

August Feels