August Feels



                                                       I LOVE OUR TIMES TOGETHER





I love our times together. Early in the mornings.. I seek your face. 

You gently nudge me.


                         As you greet me with a new day. The silence of your presence tells more than my own words ever could.  Your nudges are like shots of Hennessy, that enters in one way and quickly flows through my body. Burning like fire in my soul



God, I just want you to know that I honor you. I want you to know that because of You I have made my room a sanctuary. Truly, its sacred. I'm listening to music, with my humidifier on and You in my heart.  When it used to be a place where my 'quiet time' was masturbating or lusting, I know find myself dived into Your word, or a sermon, or worship music. I love this life. I love walking in truth and in love. I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Reads of 2021

2 months in