Let food be thy medicine?

Take control of your health 

        
I'm a firm believer that what we put into our body will eventually come out.  And no, I don't mean in the literal sense but it will show in our overall health.  From the inside out, we are affected by how we treat our bodies and what we put into it.  Since puberty, I've been struggling a little with my skin.  You know, the regular breakouts and I'm tired of it! In Spring 2013, I watched a documentary entitled "Fat, Sick & Nearly Dead"  This follows a man named Joe, who has let his health get out of control and is struggling with an autoimmune disease.  With this, he does a juice fast for 3 months to get his weight down and improve his health.  This has inspired me to do the same for my not only my physical health, but in all aspects in my life.  Refocus, discipline, and working from the inside out.   I'm interested to see the results and if my skin will be cured as well. So I'm testing it out! Tomorrow, June 13, 2013 will be the first day.. I'm going all out!  This will need lots of dedication, discipline, and prayer!  In honor of all aspects of life..


  1 Corinthians 6:19-29
Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you whom you have received from God?  You are not your own, you were bought at a price.  Therefore honor God with your bodies.





        



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Top Reads of 2021

2 months in

August Feels